European Union General Data Protection Regulation:
What personal information do we collect from you when visiting our website? When ordering, mailing or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address in order to facilitate your request.
We may collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, provide us with feedback on our products or services, or enter information on our site.
We collect your email address in order to:
- – Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or requests or questions.
- – Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- – Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- – We do Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- – Identify /mark the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- – Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- – Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- – Allow users to unsubscribe by using the Email link at the bottom of each email.
If you would like to unsubscribe from future emails, you can Email us.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To follow up with you by corresponding (email, forum, live chat, or phone).
How do we protect your data/information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- – Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- – Help remember a user’s login session.
- – Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- – Keep track of advertisements.
- – Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You could choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off cookies being placed. You do this through your browser settings. Since browsers are all a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to manage your cookie interaction.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to others unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Email: Click Here
Last edited on May 24, 2018